Bitmain Antminer S9 i
Antminer S9 is the world’s most powerful Bitcoin miner, which is smaller in size than many other portable boom boxes available. … Each Antminer S9 has 189 chips, which help in delivering more hashrate and efficiency as compared to any other Bitcoin miners till now.
Bitmain Antminer S9 i
A Compact Time-tested Design
The Antminer S9i follows the same form factor as that of the hugely popular Antminer S7 and is nearly the same size. Yet it has more than thrice the power and twice the efficiency of the S7.
Each Antminer S9i employs 189 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any bitcoin miner ever made.
Controlled by a Dual ARM® Cortex®-A9 Microprocessor
S9i’s control board uses a Xilinx® Zynq®-7000 series FPGA with a Dual ARM® Cortex®-A9 microprocessor
Bitmain’s engineering team understood the importance of every detail while working to make the power-efficient yet powerful Bitcoin miner. The Antminer S9i’s control board employs the fast Dual ARM® Cortex®-A9 microprocessor with CoreSight™ and supports Gigabit Ethernet to ensure that mined blocks are submitted instantly.
Engineered to Remain Powerful Yet Cool
A high-grade aluminium case, customized heat-sinks and two computer-controlled fans to keep it cool
The S9i utilizes a combination of conduction and convection cooling to make the powerful miner perform best without getting hotter than any other terahash bitcoin miner.
Every chip of the S9i is fitted with custom-made heat sinks that are made of a high-grade Aluminium alloy. The case of the S9i is made of the same material. Two computer-controlled high speed fans on both ends of the “tube” ensure that the hot air is rapidly replaced by cooler air at the required pace.
Ease of Use
Antminer’s user interface has been carefully designed keeping in mind the needs of our users
After you have accessed the Antminer’s user interface, all you have to do is to enter your wallet address and mining pool settings before you start mining. The user interface allows you to select your preferences and update the firmware easily.
- Hash Rate: 13 TH/s, 13.5 TH/s & 14 TH/s, 14.5 TH/s depending on batch. Variation of ±5% is expected
- Power Consumption: 1290 W (13TH/s batch), 1310 W (13.5TH/s batch), 1320 W (14TH/s batch), 1365 W(14.5TH/s batch); at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp; expected discrepancy of +10%
- Power Efficiency: 99 J/TH (13TH/s batch), 97 J/TH (13.5TH/s batch), 94 J/TH (14TH/s batch), 94.14 J/TH (14.5TH/s batch); at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp; expected discrepancy of +10%
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chips per miner: 189 ASIC chips
- Frequency: Automatically set
- Network connection: modeEthernet
- Cooling2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 – 85 °C
- Operating humidity: 5%RH-95%RH. Avoid condensation
- Product weight (without package): 4.2 kg
- Product dimensions: 350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)