360 Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing Machine
① Check the thickness of the fat.
② Clean treatment area.
③ Mark the size of treatment area.
④ Paste antifreeze membrane at treatment part.
⑤ Set the vacuum intensity and cryo temperature to start the treatment.
360 Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing Machine
CTM49 User Manual
Thanks for your purchasing to our Cryolipolysis System.
★ To operate the machine perfectly, please read the user manual carefully and follow the instructions. The company does not take any responsibility for any accidents and problems caused by improper operation or mistakes, excluding quality problems.
★ It is forbidden to open and remove the mainframe of machine without authorization from the manufacturer.
★ Please contact us if there is any question during operation.
For the safety of treatment and protection to the system, please read this manual carefully before operation.
For customer’s safety, we design the protection system as followed:
Air-blast circuit breaker: to avoid overloading of the power supply and control and protect the power supply.
Cryolipolysis system uses single-phase AC220V/110V power supply; the capacity of power supply is more than 500VA.
The machine should be well connected with the electrical source net, which is stable and well earthing. Power supply line and socket are in accordance with standard The machine should be well connected with the electrical source net, which is stable and well earthing. Power supply line and socket are in accordance with standard 10A 250V.
Do not open the cover of the machine without our guidance.
- Never connect this equipment with any other equipment!
- Please make sure that the socket of power supply is well grounded.
Cryolipolysis (Fat Freezing)
Through cooling technology, triglyceride in fats will be converted into solid in particular low temperature. Fat cells premature aging and death. Through the normal metabolic processes to decrease the fat layer and achieve the purpose of partially melting fat.
- Touch Screen
- Small Cryo Treatment Handle
- Power Button
- Handle Sockets
- Decoration Light
- Big Cryo Treatment Handle
- Handle Sockets
- Mid Cryo Treatment Handles
- Water Inlet
- Water Outlet
- Power Line Socket
- Power Switch
Note: The machine can detect when there is no connection with the handles, the machine will keep alarming and not be able to start.
Water Inlet and Outlet
Press the red frame shown in the left picture.
To fill in water, connect the cup with water inlet port ①, inject the water pipe with port ②, fill in water until the water flow out from port ②.
To drain off the water, connect the cup with water inlet port ①, inject the water pipe with port ③, then the water inside will flow out.
- Cryo Handles Introduction (360。Refrigeration)
9 changeable handle cups, which can be choosed according to the treatment areas and fat thickness.
3 handle cups
for the small handle:
Treatment areas: arms, thigh & crus
4 handle cups
for the mid handle:
Treatment areas: waist & thigh
2 handle cups
for the big handle:
Treatment areas: belly, buttock & back
- 1. To avoid water leaking, before installing the cryo handles, press on both sides of the handle, you will hear the sound which means the two pins pop up, then the handle can be installed
- (1) Preparation before Starting the MachineBefore using this machine, check the fat thickness with the fat callipers to ensure whether the customer can use the machine. People with thin fat layers must not use fat freezing machines, otherwise it will endanger human health;
Antifreeze membrane must be used when using this machine, otherwise frostbite may occur;
The vacuum power should be adjusted according to the customer’s tolerance, starting from the lowest value;
For initial use, the freezing temperature range should be set between 0 ° C and -5 ° C;
Ensure the water tank is full of 9L water for cooling system;
the power line has been connected correctly;
the hand piece is well connected with the equipment.
- (2) Interface
Turn on the machine, language interface will appear automatically.
Select language and enter the following interface.
- Treatment Setting
- ① Three hours before the treatment, customers must not eat or drink anything. That is very important, it is related to the treatment result.② Before the treatment, please ensure the machine in good condition. Let the machine working for 10 minutes, if there is enough ice on the plates, then can start the treatment.
③ Must use the anti freeze membrane during the treatment.
④ In the last 10 minutes treatment, stop the cooling mode, choose the vacuum massage function to massage treatment part.
⑤ The results will be more positive, if pressotherapy lymph drainage treatment can be done after the cryo treatment.
⑥ Do not eat spicy food or sea food in the following days after operation; suggest eating some vegetables and fruit
⑦ The client must practice some sport everyday (walking 1 hour a day should be fine), drink 2 liters of water a day and follow a diet.
- Operation Tips
- ① Each time all treatment parts should be the same in full whole course.② During the treatment, adjust the vacuum from low to high according to customer’s suitable feeling.
③ For treatments on one person, four cryo handles can work at the same time
- Notice before Operation
Discuss with customers about the treatment thoroughly, make sure you have 100% understand customer’s requirements about the treatment; then decide whether to start the treatment or not. Explain the treatment to customer as clear as possible. Clean the treatment area, make sure there is no grease, scruffs nor cosmetics, and the pores are clear to see. Firstly, use hot towel to warm the skin, and then wipe up the skin.
- Liver problems, the Raynaud’s disease, severe cold urticaria, cryolipolysis globulinemia, cold fiber hypoproteinemia, severe frostbite, a serious disease of sugar and the quiet old age, young children, frail and so on frozen not tolerate the treatment.
- Patients with Infectious diseases.
- People who has fever, infectious diseases, acute diseases.
- Pregnant women ( women after birth less than 5 months).
- Do not use at the abdomen during menstrual period.
- People with hemorrhagic disease, trauma, vascular rupture, skin inflammation, skin disease.
- Those who is anemic, erythroid, aplasia or hemorrhage.
- Those who is dysphemia.
- Patients with severe high blood pressure, tumor disease, asthma, deep vein thrombosis.
- Those who suffer from heart failure.
- People with heart disease or configured cardiac pacemaker.
- Medical plastic parts, or parts with metal inside.
- Varix, thyroid, cancer, falling sickness.
- People with an abnormal immune system.
- People who have undergone liposuction surgery are prohibited from using freezing equipment, otherwise congestion and edema may occur, which is harmful to health.
- Clean system once a week minimally. Switch off the equipment, and wipe the surface with a soft, wet tissue, especially the window of the hand piece. Please take care that don’t pour any liquids on to the system. After each treatment, the window of the hand piece should be cleaned.
① Warranty: the warranty date of the host is 1 years from the date of purchasing, and the handles
warranty are 6 months. We are responsible for the maintenance in our factory in GZ. When the warranty date is expired, we will charge the service fee or the cost of the component.
② Medical equipment or appliances close to the device may be resulting in operational failure due to interference.
③ The machine is a precise apparatus; do not use it at place with high temperature, humidity, dusty, smokes, and vapor.
④ If there comes a failure, please shut down the power immediately, and send it to the distributor or manufacturer for maintenance. Do not repair on your own.
⑤ Exclusion of liability
If fire, earthquake, war occurred;
The fault of the user, operator error;
Damage caused by using other method (not included in the use manual);
Operate without the manual’s guide.